Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Frageelay".. Must be Italian!

It came! My Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Pin! Just kidding, I'm really referring to my treadmill that I ordered 2 weeks ago.



Something that has always been hilarious (and yet not funny at all) to me are the directions that come with anything that needs to be assembled at home. The directions are always written in a circle; Step 1: turn to page 3 and follow step 7, (On page 3, step 7, you're told to turn to page 14). It literally took me over 4 hours to assemble my treadmill, with help! Not only are directions provided in packaging written in a circle, the pictures never look like the product or the 'parts' needed don't match the description. Another favorite part of assembly is the Allan-wrench. A stick with a hexagon like shape at one end that has absolutely no power to turn the screw once it starts to get a little tight.

On a more positive note, my treadmill now has more technology than my phone does - it has a 10 inch color touch screen, android browser, Wifi capabilities and it can download Google maps for training. Now if only I could run on it without my IT band syndrome kicking in...

1 comment:

  1. I just got a leg lamp as a gag gift for Xmas! It MUST be Italian!

    ReplyDelete